A 6kW hybrid inverter by Inverex Nitrox inverter is a type of inverter that can work with both solar panels and batteries. It’s commonly used in solar energy systems with battery storage to manage the flow of electricity between the solar panels, batteries, and the electrical grid. Here’s some general information about a 6kW hybrid inverter:
1. Power Rating: The “6kW” Price 325000 in the name indicates the power rating of the inverter, which is 6 kilowatts. This means that the inverter can handle up to 6,000 watts of power, whether it’s coming from solar panels, batteries, or the grid.
2. Hybrid Functionality: A hybrid inverter is designed to work with both solar panels and batteries. It can convert the direct current (DC) electricity produced by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) for use in your home. Additionally, it can manage the charging and discharging of batteries, allowing you to store excess solar energy for use during times when the sun isn’t shining.
3. Grid Connectivity: Hybrid inverters usually have the ability to interact with the electrical grid. They can supply electricity to your home from solar panels or batteries, and if there’s a surplus of energy, they can send it back to the grid or draw power from the grid when needed.
4. Backup Power: One of the key features of a hybrid inverter is the ability to provide backup power during grid outages. If the grid goes down, and you have a charged battery, the inverter can automatically switch to using stored energy to power your essential appliances.
5. Smart Energy Management: Many modern hybrid inverters come with advanced energy management features. They can optimize the use of solar energy, battery storage, and grid power to reduce your electricity bills and maximize self-consumption of solar energy.
6. Monitoring and Control: Hybrid inverters often come with monitoring and control capabilities. You can use a mobile app or a web portal to monitor the performance of your solar panels, batteries, and inverter, as well as control various settings remotely.
Remember that the specifics of a particular 6kW hybrid inverter might vary based on the manufacturer, model, and technology used. If you’re considering installing a hybrid inverter in your home, it’s a good idea to research different brands and models, read user reviews, and consult with professionals in the field to ensure you choose the one that best suits your energy needs and requirements.
- 7800 WATTS MPPT SUPPORTS UP TO 600 WATTS SOLAR PANEL
- 140 AMP Solar charger
- Smart Pv Monitoring Platform
- Stick logger
- Max. Efficiency 97.6%
- Support Multiple Parallel
- Zero Export
- RS485 / CAN
- IP65 Ingress Protection
- Support Generator Connection
- High Surge Endurance
- High Power Factor
- Touch Screen Display
- Internal SPD
- Six-Time of Use Setting